Sometimes

Sometimes,
Sometimes I dont wanna write,
I want to feel,
Sometimes we fight but dont want to kneel.
Sometimes I want to think and have a thought,
Sometimes I wish we didn't have Fought..
Sometimes I dont want to walk, I want to run,
Sometimes I want to live, only if it was fun..

Sometimes I feel like crying but end up just trying,
Sometimes I feel like Immortal,
But scared of Death,
Sometimes I want to Change but I'm not even in the success Range..

Sometimes I want to say Yes but I know what you Deserve.
Sometimes I wanna live, live for you..
Sometimes when yu are in dark, you'll fine me beside,
Sometimes when it doesn't make sense, time will.
Sometimes when its not a sunrise,
Its about to be,
Sometimes not losing hope becomes the Mantra,
Sometimes we live in those little moments which defines Life..
Sometimes we expect high and deserve very little.
Sometimes people betray but not every time.

Comments